Tariel VI : La montagne n'impressionne pas le vent
A downloadable game
Novembre 1999 : Tariel, the mining ship leaves the earth on a special mission to retreive rare minerals far away from earth. After 3 successful cargo sent back to earth, the legendary ship is considered lost.
April 2001 : After 2 unsuccessful attempt, Sprinter-1 is approaching one more possible location of Tariel II disappearance. Aboard are VGem_5435, Bertholet and Red, on a quest to find the missing ship.
BETA BUILD TO BE RELEASED ON EARLY JUNE ON LINUX, WIN AND MAC.
- Roby Provost Blanchard - Story & Development
- Mégane Voghell - Story
- Anthony "aNTOJE" Lanthier - Music
with the help of Simon Chiasson Greffard, Maude Fafard, Laurent Viau Lapointe et Lynn Hughes
- Developped on Linux on BGE
- Should be playable on cheap computers
- Game is currently in French only.